Semi-automatic machine is designed fir winding magnetic cores of amorphous alloys with outer diameter 35 to 200 mm. The ribbon is 10 to 30 mm wide and 15 to 40 um thick. The ribbon width may be increased on customer's demand.
Main technical characteristics
- Ribbon width 10 to 30 mm.
- Wound cores outer diameter 35 to 200 mm.
- Wound cores inner diameter 20 to 180 mm.
- Max. Ribbon magazine diameter 300 mm.
- Lasting operation mode.
- Ribbon loading, spindle rotation start, welding and unloading the core are performed manually
- In order to prevent shift of the wound core’s layers and ensure even winding.The machine has an electronic moment stabilizer on the spindle shaft.
- Electronic ribbon tension sensor with pointer indicator.
- Ability to adjust ribbon tension.
- Automatic spindle stop after finishing winding by noncontact optical size sensor.
- Automatic spindle and unwinding node block in case of ribon wreck.
- Spindle and unwinding node drives utilize servomotors with servoboosters.
- Microprocessor control with LCD display data output.
- Power supply: 198-242 V 50-60 Hz AC single phase.
- Max. power consumption 1.8 kV*A
- Dimensions (length, width, height) 900 × 490 × 505 mm
- Weight of the machine is 100 kg max.